Why ClearView EyeCare Is Your Best Choice For All Your Eye Needs:
If you’re like me, you really value your vision. You want the best eye-care there is, and you want to be treated well! If you’re looking for top-notch eye-care, you’ve come to the right place. Here’s why:
We will look after you like family. We will care for you as a person as well as help you experience the best sight possible.
If you should need it, we offer emergency eye treatment. It’s faster than walking into the emergency room at the hospital, and it’s also covered by Alberta Health Care.
Our team uses the most current and up-to-date technologies. I keep myself up-to-date on the latest techniques and tools. I exceed the amount of training required by the profession because I want to be the most knowledgeable and skilled Optometrist. All members of my staff continue their training on a regular basis as well.
We really focus on personalized attention. We take our time to make sure you feel comfortable.
Our goal is to keep you looking great, no matter what your budget.
We carry the latest designer frames as well as classic, value frames to fit your personality, lifestyle and budget.
Last count, we carried 36 different lines with 987 unique and different frames.
We will serve you well, treat you like family and help you come up with the optimal vision solution for your lifestyle. So, contact us today to schedule an appointment.
My dad recently had his cataracts removed, I interviewed him for you, so you could find out about what that experience was like.
Lots of people wonder why or if they should spend money on a “good pair of sunglasses”, or whether the pair they bought at the gas station or drug store will do. Here’s the reasons why you may want to consider a high quality pair:
- The number one reason is that UV protection will protect your eyes from skin cancer, cataracts, macular degeneration.
- An optically fit pair of sunglasses will look and feel better, is higher quality and will last much longer.
- If you’re doing watersports, our glasses will take the glare off with the polarization filters.
- Winter driving with lots of reflection coming off the snow or the sun-glare hood of the vehicle or icy or wet roads. You have enough to concentrate on without having to worry about squinting to see.
- Bright adaptation, if you go from a bright sunny day to a darker environment you can see clearly right away.
If you don’t have a good pair of sunglasses, I encourage and welcome you to come by our store and we’ll help you find a pair to protect your eyes and look great!