Lots of people wonder why or if they should spend money on a “good pair of sunglasses”, or whether the pair they bought at the gas station or drug store will do. Here’s the reasons why you may want to consider a high quality pair:
- The number one reason is that UV protection will protect your eyes from skin cancer, cataracts, macular degeneration.
- An optically fit pair of sunglasses will look and feel better, is higher quality and will last much longer.
- If you’re doing watersports, our glasses will take the glare off with the polarization filters.
- Winter driving with lots of reflection coming off the snow or the sun-glare hood of the vehicle or icy or wet roads. You have enough to concentrate on without having to worry about squinting to see.
- Bright adaptation, if you go from a bright sunny day to a darker environment you can see clearly right away.
If you don’t have a good pair of sunglasses, I encourage and welcome you to come by our store and we’ll help you find a pair to protect your eyes and look great!